LOL.......not funny! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
LOL.......not funny! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
haha i needed a good laugh
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
normally i would make some smart elleck comment about that but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
In the words of Tony Little:
"YOU CAN DO ITTTT!!"
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
thanx i needed that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
OMG...
very funny
hahah!...good one!!..that would be even funnier if u really did.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
omg..only u chick..only u
Bookmarks